“Effective communication is 20% of what you know and 80% of how you feel about
what you know” ~ Jim Rohn
This highly interactive “hands-on” training gives structure and strategy to important techniques in communication and public speaking.
It develops and expands one’s ability to listen, understand, speak effectively and make a positive impact in conversations, meetings, negotiations and presentations.
Specifically designed for management and staff whose success requires clear and effective communication skills.
- Speak with clarity
- Connect with empathy
- Respond with structure
- Contribute with significance
- Resolve misunderstandings and defuse conflicts
- Feel confident, relaxed and engaged in any situation
- Engage with clients and close more sales
- Effectively negotiate Win / Win outcomes
- Create a competitive advantage through excellent language
- Leverage the power of effective communication to achieve business success
Gérante / Director – Bon Plaisirs
Internal Communications – Carrefour Belgium
Member of the European Parliament
Urska Grahek, PhD,
EU official at the European Commission